The first church of the Albanian territories has been rediscovered, an object belonging to the century. XIV. This building is the first church in the Albanian territories and has served the first Christian mission in Albania. This was the first cathedral of the diocese of Shkodra. The significance of this Church is testified by the two Archbishops Bishop Peter Mazreku Archbishop of Bar and Bishop Orsini Bishop of Lezha where he remained in their care for 10 years. According to the writings, in 1654 the church of Saint Stephen in Barbullush became the first residence of Bishop of Shkodra Bishop Peter Bogdani who stayed 17 years. According to records, St. Stephen’s Church received the last major blow from the earthquake of June 1, 1905, with 9 bales in Barbullush.
Barbullush (15.0 km) Shkodër, 4001 Albania
Tel: +355 69 206 0524 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org